Eat Fresh... Stay Healthy!
Located in the heart of downtown Grande Prairie, sitting on the corner of 100st. and 100ave, with and entrance from either street and easy parking. Excellent individual and group meeting location. Considered to be a good community gathering place in town.
Eastlink CentER Tito's
Conveniently located inside the Eastlink Center, Grande Prairie's main leisure/sports complex. People can grab a quick bite to eat there after working out or swimming.
Did you know?
- What is The most expensive burger?
- It goes to Fleur de Lys at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, which offers an astounding $5000 burger.
- What is hummus?
- Hummus is made from chickpeas, tahini (sesame paste), garlic, olive oil, lemon, salt, and pepper.
- What does Camel meat taste like?
- It tastes sort of like beef, but as you can imagine it is tougher.
“been here 3 times, the lamb is a great lunch item if you don't mind picking the bones out (my one beef with the place)”
“Tito's has by far the best hummus I've eaten anywhere but last I was in GP, the falafals have changed. The garlic sauce is still do die for! ”